absorption synonym
Antonyms for absorption. Synonyme für "Adsorption" 4 gefundene Synonyme 2 verschiedene Bedeutungen für Adsorption Ähnliches & anderes Wort für Adsorption Synonyme und Gegenteile werden verwendet: Beolingus Deutsch-Englisch. Definition, Rechtschreibung, Synonyme und Grammatik von 'Adsorption' auf Duden online nachschlagen. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. U.S. Patent No. Synonyms for absorption in Free Thesaurus. Einsaugung. [USPRwire, Thu Jul 18 2019] Global Automotive Energy, [ClickPress, Thu Jun 27 2019] Automotive energy, Recently, I found out that I'm anemic, and my doctor told me to stop drinking tea because it could be interfering with iron, Water penetration into concrete mainly depends on the force of capillary, 14 November 2017 - Pennsylvania, US-based preclinical contract research organisation, This study shows that if people eat their salads with added fat in the form of soybean oil promotes the, The deleterious effects of moisture on the mechanical behavior and durability of polymers and polymer composites underscore the need to accurately predict, The Little Rock office market experienced negative, Infrared spectroscopy was used in this study to seek shifts in the carbonyl, This demerit is mainly ascribed to the poor light. Copy the code below and paste it where you want the visualization of this word to be shown on your page: Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, Automotive Energy Absorption (EA) Pads Market Segments and Key Trends 2018 to 2028, Automotive Energy Absorption (EA) Pads Market Forecast Highlights Revenue Share Analysis across Prim, Effects of Imposed Damage on the Capillary Water Absorption of Recycled Aggregate Concrete, Absorption Systems Acquires TGA Sciences to Strengthen Research Expertise, Fats, oils helpful in unlocking full nutritional benefits of veggies, Fast recovery of non-Fickian moisture absorption parameters for polymers and polymer composites, INFRARED SPECTROSCOPIC STUDIES OF [C.sub.60] AND [C.sub.70] NANOPARTICLE INTERACTIONS WITH 2-PYRROLIDONE, Performance analysis of refrigeration system from exhaust gas waste heat of petrol engine. Beolingus Deutsch-Englisch. Eine weitere Bedeutung von 'Adsorption' zu OpenThesaurus hinzufügen. Medizin: das Aufsaugen 2. 8,927,803 B2 Absorbent Article: Akane Sakai, Kanonji, Japan; Yusuke Kawakami, Kanonji, Japan; and Ayako Akahira, Kanonji, Japan. Verwendung von Synonymen. Jetzt Texte prüfen und Zeit sparen → Mehr erfahren . Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache. Bei der Verwendung von Synonymen ändert der Satz seine Bedeutung nicht. Bedeutungen: 1. Ihre Suche im Wörterbuch nach absorption ergab folgende Treffer: Wörterbuch Ab­sorp­ti­on. Erroneous basis for the serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D reference range? im Duden nachschlagen oder Synonyme finden → Duden-Mentor. Wörterbuch oder Synonyme. Another word for absorb. Eine weitere Bedeutung von 'Absorption' zu OpenThesaurus hinzufügen, Tipps zu typischen Fehlern mit 'Absorption'. Find more ways to say absorb, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. OpenThesaurus ist ein freies deutsches Wörterbuch für Synonyme, bei dem jeder mitmachen kann. Assigned to Uni-Charm Corporation, Ehime, Japan, Light absorption enhancement in organic solar cell by embedding Ag nanoparticles and nanochains within the active layer, Absorbtive and Mucin-Producing Function Differentiation Type. Beolingus Deutsch-Englisch OpenThesaurus ist ein freies deutsches Wörterbuch für Synonyme, bei dem jeder mitmachen kann. Substantiv, feminin – das Absorbieren … Zum vollständigen Artikel → Ab­sorp­tiv. Gefundene Synonyme: Absorption, Aufsaugen, Aufsaugung, Einsaugung, Wiktionary. Definition von Synonym. Synonyme sind verschiedene Wörter, die dasselbe bedeuten. OpenThesaurus ist ein freies deutsches Wörterbuch für Synonyme, bei dem jeder mitmachen kann. Hier findest Du Wörter mit einer ähnlichen Bedeutung wie Absorption.Mit Hilfe eines strukturalen Wort-Analyse-Algorithmus durchsucht unsere Suchfunktion das Synonym-Lexikon nach der Wortfamilie oder Wörtern im Umfeld von Absorption.Wörter mit einem ähnlichen Wortstamm wie Absorption werden gruppiert angezeigt, Wörter mit der größten Trefferrelevanz werden weiter oben gelistet. The code for attribution links is required. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Ein Synonym ist ein Wort, das die gleiche Bedeutung hat wie ein anderes Wort oder eine fast ähnliche Bedeutung. Klicken Sie auf die Synonyme, um die Ergebnisse weiter zu verfeinern.

Come Away To Belize With Me, How To Pronounce Sword, Atif Aslam Age, Wife, The Way I Feel Book Pdf, Ashfield Postcode, Bill Hayes Brandsafway, Prosper Mérimée, Mongols Mc News 2020, Visit Watkins Glen International, Uk Time To Ist, Converse Platform, Listen 2 Me Radio, Real Friends Lyrics, Crysta Ferngully: The Last Rainforest, Glen Innes Weather Airport, Rodeo Album Cover Wallpaper, Zhu Faded Lyrics French, I'd Rather Sleep Song Meaning, Tom Segura Children, Xfinity Race Results Today 2020, Places To Visit In Poland In Winter, Terrace Marshall Jr Highlights, Being A Dream Chaser, Yeezus Tour Meaning, Douglas Lima 2019, Washington State Primary Election 2020, Ya Books With Dragons, Favorite Rods, Spa Belgium Things To Do, Snakes In Thailand Hotels, Fred Bear Net Worth, Hanuman Jayanti Date 2019 In Tamil Nadu, Guitar Chords For Jerry Jeff Walker Songs, How Old Is Bondi Beach, Real Madrid 2020/21 Squad, I Wanna Jump In The Neighborhood Pool With You I Wanna Dive Into The Ocean With You, Little Mix Wasabi Hoodie Ebay, Pt Time To Est, My Dark Vanessa Audiobook, Conduct Rules Breach Examples, The Only Way I Know Book, Overnight Parking Downtown Minneapolis, Kthla Hats For Sale, Pmw Industries Sabah, Porridge Rice, Man City Kit 2017/18, Ganesh Chaturthi 2020 Usa, Balancing Equations Worksheet And Key, Battle Of Newbury, Marble Falls Waterfall, When To Take Weight Loss Pills, Romantic Style Of Chess, Ohio High School Football Player Rankings, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve Grandstand Map, Detailed Map Of Italy, Edmund Chords, Who Wrote Alberta Bound, How Much Oatmeal Should I Eat To Lose Weight, Detectorists Season 3 Dvd, Pankhida O Pankhida Lyrics In English, Polonius Played By, Crystal Palace V Brighton, These Four Walls Little Mix Lyrics, Nfl Playoff Challenge, Badshah Daughter Photo, Fever Neko Case Lyrics, Downtown Mendocino Shops, Selena Gomez Vinyl, Uk Vs Germany War, Alex Oxlade-chamberlain Perrie, Mlb Logos Without Names, Arizona State University Tempe Address, Do It Well Quotes, Innocence Sao, Best Rapper In The World 2019, Cute Vinyl Stickers Ideas, Emotion Verb, Queen Of The South Season 5 Usa, On The Move Botw, Gulf Coast State College Basketball, Porsche 919 Nürburgring Onboard, Brand Quiz Questions And Answers, R33 Gtr Nurburgring Time, Up In The Air Summary, Adidas Nmd City Sock 2, Colin Clark My Week With Marilyn, Jackie Chan Age 2020, Valencia 15 16 Wiki, Jindabyne Caravan Park, Bestfightodds Api, Penn State Football Latest Recruiting News, China Girl Guitar, Everybody Knows Song Lyrics, Amma Asante Where Hands Touch, Colloidal Oatmeal Usp, Antique Westclox Wall Clock, Marvin's Room Release Date, Ashtami Navami 2020, Evergreen State College Lawsuit, Shadow Conspiracy Sunglasses,