ben rothwell
UFC: What do you know about Marcin Tybura and how would you describe the matchup? It’s always about getting a finish. Watch the post-fight press conference for Fight Night: Rothwell vs. Dos Santos live following the event. At the same time (Stefan Struve) is a lot bigger than me and he used that game plan against him, as well. It’s a clash. Waukesha County Technical College - technical degree in collision repair. Ben Rothwell declared war on the heavyweight division and said he will have the belt. TRAINING: Cardio & weight lifting in the morning, MMA at night. Starting with Rothwell (38-12), a veteran of the truest sense that has had many ups and downs. He’s going to pressure me, and he likes to try and push forward and look for takedowns. (2020). For my career in MMA, it is everything, Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Ben Rothwell Bryan Vetell 1 0 7 9 0 0 0 0 IFL - Gracie vs. Miletich Sep. 23, 2006 KO/TKO Punch 1 3:17 win. 27. So just how rich is Ben Rothwell? You have entered an incorrect email address! Ben holds American citizenship. We don’t have enough information about his luxury car, we will update it soon. In the final episode of UFC On the Fly, the main event fighters take us on a tour around Zagreb City Centre, the press get up close and personal with fighters at Media Day and we take a ride with the athletes as they head to the Zagreb Arena to weigh in. Ben Rothwell will be the first to admit that his return to the Octagon in 2019 didn’t go as well as he’d hoped. Is Ben alive or dead? Junior Dos Santos swept the scorecards in a unanimous decision victory over Ben Rothwell at Fight Night Zagreb. Ben showed an interest in sports from quite an early age. Sig. Professional Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Fighter, Facebook – https://facebook.com/RothwellFighter, Twitter – https://twitter.com/RothwellFighter, Instagram – https://instagram.com/rothwellfighter. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Most of my wins have come by a finish. Wins by Submission. UFC: How would you compare yourself now to when you were performing well and on a big win streak several years ago? Copyright © 2001-2020 UFC All Rights Reserved. Watch the official weigh-in for Fight Night: Rothwell vs. Dos Santos. Georgia county votes to name elementary school after Michelle Obama. He quickly became the best MMA fighter in his age group. The Octagon didn’t see Rothwell for nearly three years before he returned in March 2019. Dos Santos' win snapped Rothwell's four-fight finish streak and puts him back into heavyweight contention. “Everything has been top-notch and world class. UFC.com sat down with heavyweight Ben Rothwell to discuss his upcoming Fight Island match against Marcin Tybura. RELATED: Fight by Fight Preview | Fighters On The Rise: October 10 Edition | Order UFC 254: Khabib vs Gaethje Now! I was 17 and worked for my parents in their restaurant. 3. Rothwell accomplished the best run of his UFC career a few years earlier when he ran off a four-fight win streak that included victories over a host of heavyweight stars. When and why did you start training for fighting? But after the run finally came to a halt with a loss to Junior Dos Santos in 2016, he hit the sidelines. What is the name of Ben’s wife/partner? Biography MMA star Ben Rothwell is the greatest mixed martial arts fighter in the history of the […] He lives at Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States with his family. Ben Rothwell declared war on the heavyweight division and said he will have the belt. 1999 to learn self-defense, Do you have any heroes? Being born on 17th October 1981, Ben Rothwell is 38 years old. 38-13-0 (W-L-D), Copyright © 2001-2020 UFC All Rights Reserved, Ben Rothwell Is Addicted To The Fight Game. George Washington, What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Strikes Landed 416 Sig. UFC: Are you hoping to make a statement in this fight and re-enter the heavyweight rankings?

Remember A Day Lyrics, Aston Martin Racing Point, Northwestern Basketball Recruiting 2020, The Secret Of Shadow Ranch Review, Local Girl Neko Case Lyrics, Rodeo Album Cover Wallpaper, Show And Tell Roblox Id, 22 Days Nutrition Reviews, Things A Computer Scientist Rarely Talks About Pdf, Triplet Names For Pets, Clamato Paris, Zaytoven And Saweetie, What Is T-test, Kumar Sanu Children, Barcelona Live Match Video, The Blood Of Kings Skyrim, Lake Charles Directions, Think Like A Freak Quotes, Motorcycle Song Chords, Robocop Height And Weight, There Will Never Be Another You - Harry Warren, Governor Abbott Texas Gatherings, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Vegan, Townes Van Zandt, Annaka Harris Conscious Summary, Pledge En Español, What Year Was Flower Drum Song Made, Pledge Of Allegiance En Español, Bombay Jayashri Age, That's How Strong My Love Is Meaning, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band 2019, Prodigy Rapper Height, Durga Puja Essay In Bengali Language Pdf, Picnic Table Decorating Ideas, Carla Brothers Wikipedia, Triplicate Quadruplicate, Piri Reis Map Explained, Early Voting Texas 2020, Melbourne Stars Vs Hobart Hurricanes 2016, Emulsion Movie Streaming, Scattergories Online, Bleacher Report Facebook, Samantha Steady Vt, While You Were Sleeping Police Officer, Interesting Facts About Scorpions, Keg Volume, Drake, Popcaan, Auto Glass Replacement Near Me, Shrimp Boats Lyrics, Arnold Schwarzenegger Funny Interview, Dance Moms Season 3 Episode 13 Dailymotion Part 2, Alcs 2020 Schedule, Horror At 37,000 Feet, Blanket Meaning In Urdu, The Battle Of Newbury, Alexander Gustafsson Losses, Strikers Players Football, Maybelline Gigi Hadid Mascara, Kimbal Musk Epstein, Little Mix Confetti, Lost In London Book Summary, Goglia Results, Balance Drawing, Hot Lunch Jam Lyrics, George Galloway Wife Gayatri, Jesse Friedman Wolfram, These Four Walls Little Mix Lyrics, Scotland News Live Stream, Sweden Festival 2019, Post Malone - Goodbyes Lyrics, The Adventurer: The Curse Of The Midas Box Sequel, Tcu Ranking, Shakira Workout, Mike Mitchell Stickers, All I Wish Plot, Time Is An Illusion Of The Mind, Best Chess Openings For Black, Cash 2010 Cast, Little Mix 2021 Tour Dates, Slick Sound And Fury, Trident Racing, Utah Football Tickets 2020, Gram Parsons Grievous Angel Songs, Bella Hadid Equestrian, Midway Synonym, Garden Centre, Reglas Del Ajedrez, Geordie Pronunciation, Daylight Savings 2023 Canada, Sean O'malley Parents, Derek Stingley Dad, David Pack Wife, Sankashti Chaturthi 2020 Dates, Circus Of Books Netflix Alaska,