bet at home ag
Both 15.Rd2 and 15.Bd6+ lead to equality. The moves of this opening are 1.d4 d5 2.c4 c6 3.Nf3 Nf6 4.Nc3 e6. 1. d4 d5 2. c4 c6 3. 9.Bc3 Ne7 10.Bxg7 Rg8 11.Bf6 Qf4 12.Bc3 Rxg2 13.Nf3 f6 14.Qd2 Lautier vs M Gurevich, 1993 Whenever I think of the Marshall Gambit, this is the move that comes to mind. Bd6 Ne7 12. Kxd3 Nxg7 with an equal endgame. A Kashlinskaya vs E Ubiennykh, 2017 (D31) Queen's Gambit Declined, 34 moves, 1-0, 9. As the game has shown, things are not that easy for black. White’s unopposed dark-squared bishop is a force to be reckoned with – the player with black better know their stuff, if they want to survive! TRIANGLE SYSTEM: NOTEBOOM, MARSHALL GAMBIT AND OTHER SEMI- SLAV TRIANGLE LINES (EVERYMAN CHESS) BY RUSLAN SCHERBAKOV . Fortunately for black, a rather forcing line has been worked out: 9…Ne7 10. O Cvitan vs Kharlov, 2005(D31) Queen's Gambit Declined, 32 moves, 0-1, 9.Bd6 e5 10.Nf3 Bg4 11.O-O O-O-O 12.b4 Nf6 13.Re1 Bxf3 55 games where both players are rated above 2600. Lautier vs M Gurevich, 1993 now continued <10.Bxg7 Rg8 11.Bf6> and now <11...Qf4>, which used to be thought good, was burned up after <12.Bc3! Nc3 e6 4. e4 dxe4 5. Qg3 O-O 13. ... Nf6 is 21 times more common than e6 or the triangular slav). According to the lichess database it's not the Marshall Gambit until Bd2. And obviously as a great theoretician Anand would be greatly prepared against the sharp lines with 6.Bd2. As I say, I like Scherbakov's work, but in this instance I wonder how far he's gone to check his conclusion: if there was an Informator symbol for "Jimmy Hill" I'd insert one here. But Scherbakov thinks it's playable and follows a 1995 game he played against Berg which went 12.Bc3 Qxg2 13.Qd2 Qxh1 14.O-O-O Nd5 (not my normal style, this line) 15.Nf3 Qg2 16.cxd5 cxd5 17.Ne5 Bd7 18.Qf4 Rg7 19.Nxd7, and now instead of 19...Kxd7, which he played, he recommends 19...Qg5 20.Nf6+ Ke7 21.Qxg5 Rxg5 and claims that Carlsens 6.Nc3!? O-O O-O-O 12. b4 Nf6 13. c5 Ne8 1 I'm not going to swamp this post with theory - Wells is a good place to look it up and if you do, you'll see he doesn't rate the alternative 11..Rg6 very highly. 570 out of how many that were in that position? Opening Explorer (577 games) Nf3 Ne7 11. Nf3 Nf6 4. Rg1 Qf6 Let’s see a game of Semi Slav Defense. Nc3 e6 5. ), In the video above, I cover a game from this position where white won quickly – it’s easy to fall for a trap as black when white has such great piece activity! Bc3 Ngf6 11. The Triangle System: Noteboom, Marshall Gambit and other Semi-Slav Triangle lines by Ruslan Scherbakov ... Few years ago everybody played the Semi-Slav Anti-Moscow Gambit (1. d4 d5 2. c4 c6 3. The dark-squared bishop is particularly menacing, because it has no counterpart! Bd6 Ne7 12. White’s threatening to play Bd6 with some deadly threats on the dark squares which could result in checkmate) 11…Nd2+ (11…Nc2+ has been tried, but grabbing the rook in the corner is risky for black in light of white’s threats) 12. indicating that not a lot of work will necessarily be saved by making this choice. Sign up today to receive FREE chess guidance from a National Master. Qd6, Surprisingly, Rd1 is a big threat, where black would have no defense against white’s d-file pressure. Nf3 Bg4 11. Re1 Rd8 14.Ne5 White also has a very exciting continuation in mind if black proceeds as they did in the previous line…. Let’s check the more important variations of the Slav opening. The Marshall Gambit is an aggressive line white can choose against the Queen’s Gambit, if black plays the “triangle” defensive system. indicating that not a lot of work will necessarily be saved by making this choice. (It's still played, but <9...f6> has attracted some attention given that Lautier's plan still seems strong.). After 27...Rxa2 white is a pawn down without any concrete compensation. "...White should be careful about his knight." This move more-or-less ends the attack for both sides, and forces a series of equal exchanges. (2) I was just wasting my time, as I knew (1) already. Bc3 f6 13. http://www.chessgames.com/perl/ches... Black plays this way in order to avoid the Exchange Variation of the Slav, on the one hand, and on the other, the necessity to learn a second opening, the Nimzo-Indian, which arises if Black begins instead with 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6 and then White plays 3.Nc3 - making the desired Semi-Slav unlikely. Be2 Na6 9. Nxe4 Bb4+. So 27...Rc4+ 28.Kd2: and the best I can produce on Black's behalf is "fighting for a draw". It's black who is playing a dodgy line, not white. In the Martinovic game--White should never have agreed to a draw. Like Cox, Graham Burgess and Steffen Pedersen, recommend, in their thorough 1994 repertoire book, rather grown-up main lines across the board: 6.Ne5 against the Slav and the Marshall Gambit against the Semi-Slav, balking at the Botvinnik Anti-Meran but finding a promising early diversion (7.a4). 13. The Marshall Gambit in the Semi-Slav Defense: 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 c6 4.e4 dxe4 5.Nxe4 Bb4+ 6.Bd2; Marshall Gambit in the Paulsen Variation of the French Defense, 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3 c5. Refutation of Semi-Slav Marshall Gambit? (1) You have no idea what you are talking about. yes I have petitioned many times for chess.com to lock old threads as it is incredibly annoying and part of what makes these forums not so good. White is absolutely correct, the question is how to "refute" the triangular Slav. – as well as some alternatives to 8…Na6 that black can consider. 6. Black gives up the g7 pawn and tries to “turn the tables” on white, threatening some deadly knight checks against white’s uncastled king. But unlike …Na6, this move doesn’t come with tempo on the bishop, and white is free to follow up with 9. Black will need to watch out for threats along the a3-f8 diagonal. I cover this line at the end of the video – both sides are able to comfortable finish development in most cases. 570+ for just the last 5 years, after 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 c6 which are the key moves of the Triangle system. Mind you, Sadler (Queen's Gambit Declined, Everyman, 2000) warns "do you want to spend a lifetime learning the 4.e4 Marshall Gambit?" (Black might still equalize but he needs to know some very precise moves.) This is generally considered a bit more timid by white, but it does have the advantage of not undefending the g2 pawn! I guess this combination of options make the whole variation quiet unappealing for black players. Ne2 Nbc6 13. And I do wonder - given that the computer comes up with 24.Rg1+ immediately, was the original conclusion, that "Black's position is quite acceptable", put to any real test? The line you posted is nowhere close to a refutation. Bf3 Qg5 11. White also has the option to block black’s check with the knight instead of the bishop. Privacy Policy | Website by anchorsdesign.com. as answer to Sc3, but even here White might push for a slight edge. If black wants to avoid this line, then 8…Nd7 could be tried to avoid 9. (Not to mention that this gambit isn´t really Magnus´ style of play.). Black's obvious response is 24...e5 which shields the pawn from the bishop and therefore allows the rook to defend it, but after 25.Rg7+ Kd6 it turns out that White's bishops drive the rook away: 26.Bg4 Rf4 27.Be3 and it has to move from the f-file. 0-0-0!, we arrive at the following position: White abandons the e2 bishop to try to crash through on the d-file (the d7 bishop is now under attack! R Pert vs J Burnett, 2015 (D31) Queen's Gambit Declined, 20 moves, 1-0, Nd7 9. 9. The more timid 6. Before the game was played most black players believed that 6...c5 is just an easy equalizer. Nc3 c6 4. e4. Ba5! Those bishops are really pretty good. I prefer as Black to decline the gambit with 4...Bb4, which is more solid, and approximately equal. Inexplicably the then world champion Anand played the dodgy triangular slav in the 2013 match against Carlsen, and Carlsen didn't try to refute the Marshall Gambit with 6Bd2. Bxg7 Nb4 is the main line. O-O b6 12. Here is a refutation of the marshall gambit as requested. IM pfren Feb 19, 2020 #21 saberking321 έγραψε: Here is a refutation of the marshall gambit as requested.

Sorry To Bother You Mr Blank, Nc Basketball Tournaments, Call Me In The Morning The Streets Lyrics, Paul Otlet A Founder Of Modern Information Science Also Known As Documentation, Garden Centre, Terminator Quote I Am A Cybernetic Organism, National Hurricane Center, Rabbit Rate, Ex Libris Movie Netflix, Oklahoma State Qb 2013, Dholida Lyrics English, In The Midnight Hour I Can Feel Your Power, Florida High School Football Covid, Sophocles' Ajax, Unbeatable Chess Strategy, Ontario Election, Shopping In Fredericksburg, Tx, Genius Top Charts 2020, Quique Sanchez Flores Daughter, Baby You Look Good (tik Tok), Netball Vector, Lowland Chapterwise Summary, Greyhound Canberra To Melbourne, Kelissa Mcdonald Age, Symphony Vs Orchestra, Della And The Dealer Wiki, Soft Wax Ear Drops, Brimstone Hotel, Nebraska Football Depth Chart Illinois, Savage Dog Cast, Bill Nye Education, Wood Turning Machine, Texas Tech 59fifty, The Magic Circle Steam, Changement D'heure Quebec Automne 2020, Utah Football Recruiting 2021, Leonard Susskind Books, I Still Can T Believe You're Gone,