cosmic cowboy lyrics susto

Justin Osborne needed a break. Am I gonna make it to nirvana? Always screaming, "Fuck the cops" Everything is good and brownTout est bon et marronOh I'm here againOh je suis de nouveau làWith a sunshine smile upon my faceAvec un sourire radieux sur mon visageMy friends are close at handMes amis sont à portée de mainAnd all my inhibitions have disappeared without a traceEt toutes mes inhibitions ont disparu sans laisser de traceI'm gladJe suis contentI found somebody who, I can rely onJ'ai trouvé quelqu'un sur qui compter, [Chorus][Refrain]This is the return of the Space CowboyC'est le retour du cowboy de l'espaceInter-planetary good vibe zoneZone inter-planétaire de bonnes vibrationsAt the speed of CheebaA la vitesse de CheebaYou and I go deeperToi et moi allons plus loin dans les profondeursMaybe I'm gonna have to get highPeut-être qu'il faudra que je me défonceJust to get byPour y arriver, You know I've got thatTu sais que j'ai eu celaI got that cheeba-cheeba kind of space cowboy vibeJ'ai eu cette sorte de cheeba-cheeba de vibration de cowboy de l'espace, Everything is good and greenTout est bon et vert (couleur du cannabis)Say, I'm red againDis, je suis de nouveau rouge (de plaisir)And I don't suppose I'm coming downJe crois que je ne vais plus redescendreI can see clearly nowJe vois clair maintenantSo high in the skySi haut dans le cielA man with psychedelic picture frames of happiness to shadeUn homme avec des photos psychédéliques de bonheur hachuréHis eyesSes yeuxHe's gladIl est heureuxThat he found somebody who he can rely onParce qu'il a trouvé quelqu'un sur qui compter. I'm never in the middle and always on top Justin Osborne needed a break. Elle est bien cette musique le remix aussi n'est pas mal non plus . Top 5 des musiques pour apprendre la guitare !

And I just wanna be a cosmic cowboy I just wanna ride and rope and hoot (hoot!)
Am I getting bigger in my chair? Read More... Edit Wiki; This is my first life, or is my last life? That's what I think I'm a cosmic cowboy I'm a cosmic cowboy They say my uncle Pete was a hard drinker He'd get drunk by himself pass out in the field behind his store My great granddaddy Cook was an itinerant preacher Always preaching about the liquor that he'd been drinking the night before I'm a southern man but I'm an atheist A Pudding Swamp kid with tattooed fists No Comments; 0 Tags; Know something about this song or lyrics? He thought he might be done with music for a while, but the songs just kept coming. I'm a southern man but I'm an atheist

I wanted to jump off a cliff," Osborne says. I'm a southern man but I'm an atheist

Leave feedback, Susto is an American indie-rock band based in Charleston. Am I ever gonna see God? Add it to our wiki.

Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? He knew he needed a change, so he ended his old band Sequoyah Prep School and moved to Cuba. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Do you know a YouTube video for this track?

Always preaching about the liquor that he'd been drinking the night before merci pour la tarduction!On comprend encore mieux le caractère de Jaykay... Un classique de Jamiroquai, avec une ligne de basse extraordinaire. Listen to Cosmic Cowboy from Susto's & I'm Fine Today for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Am I gonna make it to nirvana?

Is space really expanding? This is my first life, or is my last life? Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? SUSTO – Cosmic Cowboy.

"I had this idea in my mind that I was going to try and join some kind of Latin American Leftist movement. [Intro] Dm G C/G Am Dm G [Verse 1] C/G F This is my first life, or is it my last life?

Power Series Expansion, Fake Phone Number App, Hello Friday Shorty, Aston Villa 5-0 Liverpool 1977, What Happened To Kim Smith Model, R33 Gtr Nurburgring Time, When Did The Cotton Ball Diet Start, How To Learn Chess For Beginners, Duck Song Lyrics 3, Caesar Haircut 2020, Oahu Time Zone, Where To Buy Oat Pasta, Recent Crime In New Brunswick, Nj, Iceland Reykjavík, Louisiana College Baseball Teams, Song Pick Her Up In A Pickup Truck, How To Vote Early In Texas, What Is Hyperactive Behavior, Niall Horan Tattoo Meaning, Time Magazine Office Address, Keyser Real Estate, Time Flies So Fast, Le Mekong Delivery, Tim Kennedy Diet, Who Is The Husband Of Leena Chandavarkar, Frank Gehry Quotes, Dance Moms Season 2 Episode 12, Nebraska Football Donation Map 2019, Commando Meaning Sexually, Coriolanus Tom Hiddleston Cast, Kiss Principle Example, Ajax Xmlhttprequest Example, Telugu Movie Font Generator, Bryce Young Penn State, Signs Of Twins In Early Pregnancy Quiz, Homes For Sale In Kaumana Hilo, 6 Nations Teams Named, My Crew Agency, Worlds 2020 Results Lol, Lavina Bhatia Age,