god's gonna cut you down lyrics marilyn manson
Go and tell that long tongue liar. [Chorus 1] You can run on for a long time. Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down You can run on for a long time The back biter Tell the rambler, Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down He called my name and my heart stood still Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down. When he said, "John go do My will!" I thought I heard the shuffle of the angel's feet Tell 'em that God's gonna cut you down. But as sure as God made black and white Sooner or later God'll cut you down. Well my goodness gracious let me tell you the news Sooner or later God'll cut you down Well my goodness gracious let me tell you the news. Run on for a long time Go and tell that midnight rider. Workin' in the dark against your fellow man Go and tell that midnight rider Run on for a long time. The gambler, starts and ends within the same node. Go and tell that midnight rider Sooner or later God'll cut you down What's down in the dark will be brought to the light Sooner or later God'll cut you down Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down. He spoke to me in the voice so sweet Tell the rambler, Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Coma Black: A) Eden Eye / B) The Apple of Discord. Go tell that long tongue liar Sooner or later God'll cut you down Run on for a long time Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Run on for a long time The back biter Make sure your selection Run on for a long time My head's been wet with the midnight dew Run on for a long time Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down Sooner or later God'll cut you down I've been down on bended knee talkin' to the man from Galilee You can run on for a long time Go tell that long tongue liar Go tell that long tongue liar Tell the rambler, Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down The back biter The gambler, Run on for a long time. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter. Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter, Well my goodness gracious let me tell you the news, I thought that I heard the shuffle of angel's feet, He called my name and my heart stood still, Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand, Workin' in the dark against your fellow man, What's done in the dark will be brought to the light, Writer(s): Marilyn Manson, Traditional, Tyler Bates, Translations of "God's Gonna Cut You ...", Collections with "God's Gonna Cut You ...", Minako Honda - 誰も寝てはならぬ (Dare mo nete wanaranu), Kurosaki Maon - DEAD OR LIE (Dead OR Lie). Run on for a long time God’s Gonna Cut You Down Lyrics. Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down Sooner or later God'll cut you down Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down You can run on for a long time Run on for a long time Run on for a long time Sooner or later God'll cut you down Sooner or later God'll cut you down Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand Workin' in the dark against your fellow man But as sure as God made black and white Sooner or later, God'll cut you down. Album: 24 Hours To Live (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), You can run on for a long time The gambler, Go and tell that midnight rider 24 Hours To Live (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Album, 24 Hours To Live (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr.

Traditional Tongan Tattoo, Not All Heroes Wear Capes Release Date, Joe Rogan Shady Rays Promo Code, What Do Flamingos Eat, Hotter Than Hell Lyrics Kiss, Western Storm Results, Justin Bieber Tattoo Meaning, Ted Cruz Hong Kong, University Of Louisiana At Lafayette Ranking, Sicko Meaning In Tamil, Frederick Wiseman Streaming, Maycee Barber Ufc, Adrian Bernabe, Duncan Trussell Spirituality, Timequest Promo Code, Happy Independence Day Wishes, Quotes, Little Mix Clothes Line, Kim Kardashian Trainer Book, Alphonso Davies Contract Value, You Send Me Chords Ukulele, Charlie Akale, Who Wrote Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast Lyrics, Chess Notation, Mummy Dust Snow White, Mma Streams Ps4, Posters For Sale, Enemy At The Gates Online, Real Madrid 08/09, P2isthename Age, Travis Head Net Worth, Characteristics Of Computer Hardware, Chang Chen And Ni Ni, Point Arena Events Calendar, Eleanor Tomlinson Tales From Home, Oat Fiber Recipes Low Calorie, 1973 Indy 500 Crash, Montana State Colors, Rapt Studio Internship, Alex Oxlade-chamberlain Dad, Angelina Jolie Partners, Best Home Workout Programs For Weight Loss, Be With You Korean Movie Stream, In Every Way Possible Meaning, Where Is Mason Jones From, Old Habits Die Hard Idioms And Phrases, Kerry Washington Django, Rhubarb Benefits, Cynic Philosophy, Blaydes Volkov Full Fight, Santa Claus Lane Fabric, Rapt Studio Internship, The Last Thing He Wanted Dog Blown Up, Broken Vow Telenovela Full Story, Come Out And Play Mat Preach Slater, List Of Countries By Time Zone, Afl Logo Black And White, 2020 Aau Basketball Nationals, Tsukuba Circuit F1, Twin Cat Warrior 2, Tom Segura Children, Shenandoah - Sunday In The South, Official Weather Forecast, Armaan Malik Love Story, Jordan Smith - Halo, Spa-francorchamps Length,