islands in the sun lyrics
This is my island in the sun Where my people have toiled since time begun I may sail on many a sea Her shores will always be home to me. Cutting cane for her family Her shores will always be home to me, Oh, island in the sun Oh, island in the sun. Willed to me by my father's hand This is my island in the sun. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Sun comes down with a burning glow Mingles my sweat with the earth below Oh, island in the sun Willed to me by my father's hand All my days I will sing in praise Of your forest, waters, your shining sand I see woman on bended knee Cutting cane for her family I see man at the water side Casting nets at the surging tide Oh, island in the sun I may sail on many a sea. As morning breaks The heaven on high I lift my heavy load to the sky With calypso songs philosophical. Oh, island in the sun Willed to me by my father's hand All my days I will sing in praise Of your forest, waters, Your shining sand. Harry Belafonte – Island In The Sun Lyrics. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I may sail on many a sea Copyright: Writer(s): Harry Belafonte, Irving Burgie Lyrics Terms of Use, This is my island in the sun Your shining sand, As morning breaks Her shores will always be home to me. I see man at the waterside Sun comes down with a burning glow Where my people have toiled since time begun. Mingles my sweat with the earth below, I see woman on bended knee I lift my heavy load to the sky Where my people have toiled since time begun Willed to me by my father's hand. On an island in the sun We'll be playing and having fun And it makes me feel so fine I can't control my brain We'll run away together We'll spend some time forever We'll never feel bad anymore Hip hip Hip hip Hip hip On an island in the sun We'll be playing and having fun And it makes me feel so fine I can't control my brain We'll run away together Of your forest, waters, Oh, island in the sun Willed to me by my father's hand All my days I will sing in praise Of your forest, waters, Your shining sand As morning breaks The heaven on high I lift my heavy load to the sky Sun comes down with a burning glow Mingles my sweat with the earth below Oh, island in the sun Willed to me by my father's hand All my days I will sing in praise All my days I will sing in praise. Casting nets at the surging tide, I hope the day will never come All my days I will sing in praise Never let me miss carnival The heaven on high Of your forest, waters. That I can't awake to the sound of drum

Bbl09 Stats, Payson Lewis Leah Lewis, Mohit Burman Contact Number, Onreadystatechange Ajax, Ps Vs Ss 2019 Scorecard, Jean-bernard Fernandez-versini, Slippery Fish Song Lyrics, Celine Dion Courage Tour 2021, Bakrid Wishes Images 2020, Outlaws Of The Old West Server List, Haygoods Facebook, Anaximander Boundless, Rutgers Depth Chart, Beyond The Edge Review, Tourist Map Of Sweden, Tampa Bay Lightning Roster 2018-19, Florentine Codex Omens, Wolves Vs Chelsea Line Up, Daylight Savings Nsw, Juwan Johnson Wiki, Tribeca Restaurants, Lsu Mascot, Dragon Fruit During Pregnancy, Lasdon Estate Secret Of My Success, Attitude Indicator Function, Kourtney Kardashian Meal Plan, The Hu 2020, Bossier Parish Community College, Stop Sign Vector, Baauer Hit, Jean-bernard Fernandez-versini, Trafford Centre Cinema, My Crew Agency, Tony Kakkar Phone Number, The Intern Movie Management And Leadership, Dream Too Much Amy Lee Lyrics, Mindscape In A Sentence, Paige Hyland 2020, Idgf Meaning, Damnation Mtg, Mop And Bucket, Dvsn With You Lyrics, Jaylen Waddle Family, Marina Libro Pdf, Bt Sport Extra 2 Live Stream, Jhumpa Lahiri Biography Pdf, Alphonso Davies Goal Celebration, Weekend Warriors Submissions, Devang Patel Juniper, We're Having A Party While The Folks Are Away, Top D1 Football Colleges, Edi Gathegi Wife Adriana Marinescu, Mom Confronts Daughter's Bullies, The Little Fish Poem, Gaspé Quebec Map, France Vs Ireland,