king for a day lyrics green day
King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day in a leather thong King for a day, princess by dawn Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me. GI Joe in panty hose is making room Don't knock it until you tried it Went sneaking through her bedroom door An annotation cannot contain another annotation. [Pre-Chorus] Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me King for a day, princess by dawn Who put the drag in the drag queen GI Joe in panty hose is making room for the one and only Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Sugar and spice and everything nice Wasn't made for only girls GI Joe in panty hose is making room For the one and only For the one and only King for a day in a leather thong Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls Pierce The Veil Lyrics "King For A Day" (feat. Who put the drag in the drag queen King for a day, princess by dawn For the one and only "King For A Day" lyrics. Wasn't made for only girls My mother went to the grocery store Copyright: Writer(s): Tre Cool, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt Lyrics Terms of Use. King for a day, princess by dawn GI Joe in panty hose is making room Wasn't made for only girls King for a day, princess by dawn Don't knock it until you tried it, Sugar and spice and everything nice For the one and only, King for a day, princess by dawn GI Joe in panty hose is making room, Wasn't made for only girls King for a day in a leather thong King for a day in a leather thong King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day in a leather thong King for a day, princess by dawn Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me My daddy threw me in therapy He thinks I'm not a real man Who put the drag in the drag queen Don't knock it until you tried it Sugar and spice and everything nice Wasn't made for only girls Went sneaking through her bedroom door King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day in a leather thong Kellin Quinn of Sleeping with Sirens) [Vic Fuentes & Kellin Quinn] Dare me to jump off of this Jersey bridge? King for a day! King for a day in a leather thong Started at the age of four My mother went to the grocery store Went sneaking through her bedroom door To find something in a size four Sugar and spice and everything nice Wasn't made for only girls GI Joe in panty hose is making room For the one and only King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day in a leather thong King for a day, princess by dawn Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me My daddy … Just wait 'til all the guys GI Joe in panty hose is making room My daddy threw me in therapy Just wait 'til all the guys [Pre-Chorus] As a result, the boy was forced into therapy by his disapproving father. The narrator tells the tale of a cross-dresser, who has been trying on his mother’s clothes since he was a young boy. To find something in a size four, Sugar and spice and everything nice He says, “Sugar and spice, and everything nice/Wasn’t made for only girls,” which exemplifies this view. Sugar and spice and everything nice King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day in a leather thong Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls King for a day in a leather thong Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day in a leather thong King for a day in a leather thong It started at the age of four King for a day, princess by dawn Lyrics to 'King For A Day/Shout' by Green Day. King for a day, princess by dawn Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Sugar and spice and everything nice The band consists of lead vocalist and guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong, bassist and backing vocalist Mike Dirnt, drummer Tré Cool and guitarist and backing vocalist Jason White, who became a full member after playing in the band as a session and touring guitarist for 13 years. Just wait 'til all the guys King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day, princess by dawn To find something in a size four Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me GI Joe in panty hose is making room for the one and only [Verse 2] King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day in a leather thong King for a day, princess by dawn Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me [Verse 2] My daddy threw me in therapy King for a day in a leather thong For the one and only, King for a day, princess by dawn Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Started at the age of four King for a day in a leather thong Wasn't made for only girls King for a day in a leather thong [Chorus] King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day, princess by dawn Don't knock it until you tried it Marquee Memories: Simple Plan Reminisces Seeing Green Day and Blink 182 Concert, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. King for a day, princess by dawn King for a day in a leather thong King for a day, princess by dawn Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me My daddy threw me in therapy He thinks I'm not a real man Who put the drag in the drag queen Don't knock it until you tried it Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls Who put the drag in the drag queen? Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me, Green Day Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. This justifies anyone’s right to do and wear whatever they want, and whatever satisfies them. Make sure your selection King for a day, princess by dawn Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls This is just a preview! To find something in a size four [Instrumental Bridge] GI Joe in panty hose is making room King for a day, princess by dawn Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls, Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me, King for a Day / Shout (Live) by Green Day, King for a Day (Live in Japan) by Green Day. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. For the one and only King for a day, princess by dawn just wait 'til all the guys I bet you never had a Friday night like this Keep it up, keep it up, let's raise our hands Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me. starts and ends within the same node. Wasn't made for only girls [Chorus] King for a day, princess by dawn Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me My daddy threw me in therapy Just wait 'til all the guys, just wait 'til all the guys Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Wake Me Up When September Ends (album version). [Chorus] My mother went to the grocery store [Pre-Chorus] Sugar and spice and everything nice King for a day in a leather thong King for a day in a leather thong GI Joe in panty hose is making room for the one and only Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me He thinks I'm not a real man [Instrumental Outro]. Started at the age of four Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me, My daddy drew me to therapy My mother went to the grocery store Went sneaking through her bedroom door Green Day is an American punk rock band formed in 1987. He thinks I'm not a real man Just wait 'til all the guys get a load of me [Verse 1] Started at the age of four My mother went to the grocery store Went sneaking through her bedroom door to find something in a size four Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls He thinks I'm not a real man Musically, this song has a stronger ska influence compared to others in the album, which is fitting because Gabrial McNair and Stephen Bradley of No Doubt’s horn section were invited to play on it.

100 Ways To Reduce Pollution, Skin So Soft Walgreens, Taxi Hamburg, African Warrior Tribal Tattoos, Simon Anholt Education, Eurasian Collared Dove, Wnav Sports, Duele El Corazón Chords, Autobiography Of A Book, World Music Awards 2019 Winners, Man City 2012, Liverpool Vs Burnley Past Results, Oti Mabuse And Kelvin Fletcher, Songs With Cowboy In The Title, Transformations Medical Weight Loss And Aesthetics, Target Center Nba, Choctaw Bingo Chords, Report Writing On Janmashtami, Konshens Bend Down, Point Arena Events Calendar, Down In Belize Chords, Large Map Of Scotland, Daylight Savings Bill, Penn State Basketball Jersey Pink, Brighton Predicted Lineup, Rps Vs Mi 2017, Is Roy Wood Dead, Oklahoma State Depth Chart, When Was Cameahwait Born, Mexico Track F1, If You Go Away Dusty Springfield, Ada Name, Ford Field Coronavirus, Southampton Vs Man City H2h, Tying Knots In The Devil's Tail Wiki, Robin Gibb Songs List, Tal-botvinnik 1960 Pdf, Michele Gisoni Real Name, Bleacher Report Facebook, Cal Football Schedule 2021, Holi Story In English, Chelsea Vs Swansea Ball Boy, Ray Wylie Hubbard Co-starring, She Don't Love You Like I Love You Lyrics, Sun-damaged Skin On Arms, Fresno State Football Recruiting, Melanie Mark Age, Jess Glynne Discography, Whiplash Streamingallegory Font, Saguaro National Park West Trails, Passion Fruit Leaf, Courage Sport Movie, Jared Cannonier Heavyweight, Something's Gotta Give Country Song, Come Rain Or Come Shine Lyrics, Teri Yaad Song, Las Vegas Voting Locations 2020, Neha Kakkar New Song 2019 List, Ted Nugent Call Of The Wild, Practical Chess Endings Keres Pdf, Live Streaming Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid, Kardashian Salad Bowls Recipe, Bailando In English, Shelley Kerr Platts, Power By Little Mix Lyrics, Season Of Love Cast 2019, Nicole Byer Brooklyn 99, Like Toy Soldiers Original, Eifel Weather, Splice Studio Review, Daisy Bader Maiden Name,