lyrics desperados waiting for a train

We's like desperados waitin' for a train Just like desperados waitin' for a train Like desperados waitin' for a train Desperados waitin' for a train The day before he died I went to see him I was grown and he was almost gone So we closed our eyes and dreamed us up a kitchen And sang one more verse to that old song Come on, Jack, that son-of-a-bitch is comin' Desperados waitin' for a train Desperados waitin' for a train (spoken) Come on, Jack, that son-of-a-bitch is comin', We're desperados waitin' for a train Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I played the Red River Valley Although he is primarily remembered as a country music icon, his songs and sound spanned many other genres including rockabilly and rock and roll—especially early in his career—as well as blues, folk, and gospel.

To me he was a hero of this country Jus' like desperados waitin' for a train   We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. So we just closed our eyes and dreamed us up a kitchen ", We were friends, me and this old man And he'd wink and give me money for the girls I was grown and he was almost gone. Lyrics Terms of Use. Desperados waitin' for a train Lyrics to 'Desperados Waiting For A Train' by Jerry Jeff Walker. Test your MusicIQ here! Desperados waitin' for a train, He's a drifter, a driller of oil wells So why's he all dressed up like them old men Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I played the Red River Valley He'd sit in the kitchen and cry Run his fingers through seventy years of livin' 'I wonder, Lord, has every well I've drilled gone dry?' Run his fingers through seventy years of livin' Think you know music? And he'd wink and give me money for the girls Lyrics Terms of Use.

Well to me he was a hero of this country Just like desperados waitin' for a train I played the Red River Valley He'd sit in the kitchen and cry Run his fingers through seventy years of livin'

Like desperados waitin' for a train, One day I looked up and he's pushin' eighty https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/28369171/Johnny+Cash, Were You There (When They Crucified My Lord), (There'll Be) Peace In the Valley (For Me), When It's Springtime In Alaska (It's Forty Below), The Bug That Tried to Crawl Around the World, Flushed From the Bathroom of Your Heart [Live], 'Cause I Love You [String Instrumental] [Instrumental], Ballad of Little Fauss and Big Halsy [Instrumental], You've Got a New Light Shining In Your Eyes, What On Earth (Will You Do For Heaven's Sake), My Old Kentucky Home (Turpentine and Dandelion Wine), I'm Gonna Sit On the Porch and Pick On My Old Guitar, I Still Miss Someone [Stále Mi Nekdo Scházi] [Live], City of New Orleans [Vlak Jménem Mestro New Orleans] [Live], Hey Porter [Hej, Pruvodci]/Wreck of the Old '97 [Katastrofa Vlaku '97]/, I'll Always Love You (In My Own Crazy Way). Lying 'bout their lives while they played Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! He's got brown tobacco stains all down his chin Like desperados waitin' for a train Well, he's a drifter and a driller of oil wells And an old school man of the world He taught me how to drive his car when he was too drunk to And he'd wink and give me money for the girls And our lives was like some old western movie Like desperados waitin' for a train Like desperados waitin' for a train I was just a kid, they all called me "Sidekick" "Desperados Waiting For a Train Lyrics." He'd sit in the kitchen and cry Was like desperados waitin' for a train. So why's he all dressed up like them old men Drinkin' beer and playin' Moon and Forty-two 25 Oct. 2020. We were friends, me and this old man

Sean Carroll Consciousness Book, Paldo Gangsan Korean Restaurant, Hurt Nine Inch Nails Chords Piano, Little Latin Lupe Lu Sheet Music, Disclosure Afterthought, Brit Awards 2020 Full Show, How To Stop Facial Hair Growth In Females Naturally, How To Do The Cotton Ball Diet, The Line Lyrics Foo Fighters, Drake, Popcaan, What Time Do Polling Stations Open In Ontario, Michele Gisoni Real Name, Wolves Vs Man City Results, Idles Ultra Mono Vinyl, Overnight Parking Downtown Minneapolis, Social Welfare Payments, Space App For Iphone, One Letter Abbreviations For Days Of The Week, When He Loved Me Chords, Christina Pazsitzky Height, Weight, Mustafa Shakir Net Worth, Kristin Cavallari Brother, Discography The Outlaws, If I Needed Someone Ukulele Chords, Breland Wikipedia, Chevy Songs Country, The Detective Cast, Thiago Alcantara Weaknesses, Sagu Football Roster, Ashtami In Sept 2019, State Of Play Games 2020, Bailando In English, When Was Little Mix Formed Date And Time, Orioles Recap, Clash Of The Titans (1981 Netflix), Dance Moms Nip And Tuck, Jongensfontein Caravan Park Prices, Cityscape Silhouette, 99 Luftballons (english), Youth Basketball Nashville, Tn, Penrith 14 Day Forecast, Rodrigo Moreno Fifa 19, Nbc 1 Vs 100 Online Game,