monali thakur husband profession
By the time, Monali Thakur became the first choice for the Bollywood filmmakers for the songs. We thought we would not get married only. Monali Thakur has appeared in two feature films as well; one in the Bengali language named 'Krishnakanter Will' and the other one is in Hindi named 'Lakshmi'. Required fields are marked *. Monali Thakur was born on 3 November 1985 into the family of Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Singer Monali Thakur also started making her own music videos and singles. She is best known for songs like Moh Moh Ke Dhage, Zara Zara Touch Me, and Sawar Loon. Next, she gave amazing performances such as Moh Moh Ke Dhhage, Sawar Loon, Badri Ki Dulhania, and many others. Her husband Maik is very big fan of Indian food and specially dal made by Monali. Wiki Biography, Net Worth,…, TOP 10 CELEBRITIES WHO RUINED THEIR CAREERS WITH…, Top Highest Paid International Celebrities, Female Celebrities Who Have Highest Number Of Followers…, Top 10 Celebrities Who Have Quit Social Media…, How Social Media Celebrities Have More Influence On…, Top 10 Female Celebrity Bloggers on Social Media, These Women Are The New Age Crusaders Of…. Try These to Keep Depression Away. She took music training under Pandit Jagdish Prakash and Pandit Ajoy Chakraborty. National Women’s Day: Interesting Things About The “Nightingale…, If You Love Someone But Afraid To Confess:…, 5 DIY Ideas To Make Personalized Gifts For…. Just like Monali and Maik’s beautiful pair, their love story is also interesting. Check more things about Maik Richter from here. In the song, she featured along with her husband Maik Richter. On 22nd April 2017, Monali Thakur and Maik Richter got married in a private ceremony. is heart ♥ touching.your voice is god gifted. During college, Monali started participating in college fests and local functions. This love song gonna make your heart beat faster. Her major hobby includes singing, travelling cooking. Monali Thakur’s marriage is one of the unraveled topics of Bollywood marriages. Buzz is that Monali Thakur boyfriend name is Meiyang Chang. Wiki Biography, Net Worth,…. Let’s take a look at it in detail. Monali Thakur Indian singer: Real Name: Monali Thakur: Born: 3 November 1985 (age 34 years) Nickname: Jeanie: Profession: Singer, Actress: Physical Stats & More: Height: in centimeters- 155 cm in meters- 1.55 m in Feet Inches- 5′ 1″ Weight Check more about singer Monali Thakur. I actually didn’t know if I was shivering out of cold, or because he had proposed to me (laughs). According to information, Monali Thakur and Maik got married very private ceremony held in Switzerland on 22nd April 2017. In addition, Maik Richter proposed Monali on the exact place where they first met, under a tree on a freezing Christmas eve 2016. Six months later, he proposed to me on Christmas eve, and I said yes to him. Besides a great singer, she is a trained dancer and skilled in Bharatnatyam, Hip-Hop, and salsa forms, Monali is a bit private person with her personal life and doesn’t like much to talk about it. Maik became most famous in Indian media after his wife Monali Thakur revealed their marriage life. In Switzerland, Maik Ritcher was the host and he shared all the bedrooms and he slept on the couch. Ways To Write Your Wedding Invitation More Interestingly! Monali Thakur is a popular Indian singer. Your email address will not be published. That’s when I met Maik who was my Airbnb host. #night #latenight #sleep #longday #travel #goodnight #sweetdreams #goodmorning #goodvibes #good #day, A post shared by Monali Thakur (@monalithakur03) on Oct 22, 2018 at 2:13pm PDT, Also Read- TOP 10 CELEBRITIES WHO RUINED THEIR CAREERS WITH SINGLE POST, How I’m gonna miss this set.. @nikuld @shankar.mahadevan @diljitdosanjh and our very dear #Sandy !! Hello…monali mam.it’s Rohit.i am your biggest fan.your singing ???? Recently, she has lost her father Shakti Thakur, and shares her wiping pain with her fans with a heart-touching post on her social media account. but I think when we have our wedding ceremony and invite people to the celebrations, they won’t be upset anymore.”. She got trained for the different dance forms such as hip-hop, salsa, and traditional Bharatnatyam. Some of her popular Bollywood songs are “Tu Mohabbat Hai” from Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya (2012), “Moh Moh Ke Dhaage” from Dum Laga Ke Haisha (2015), and “Ho Jaa Awara” from Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas (2019). She has also sung non-filmy songs like “Woh Pehli Bar” for Indian Idol Season 2 (2006), “Ye Mera India Anthem” (2015), “Googly Woogly Wooksh” for the Ponds’ cream TV commercial (2015), “Naamkarann Title Track” (2016), “Shy Mora Saiyaan” (2018), “Kare Naina” (2019), “Pani Pani Re” (2019), and “Swachh Bharat Anthem” (2019). According to Monali, she booked accommodations online while visiting Switzerland, and Maik was the host. Monali Thakur is a beautiful and talented playback singer from India. Monali got fame with her appearance with Indian Idol season 2 in which she placed in 9th place. According to Monali, his family is very sweet and loves her music. At the age of 14, she received Anandalok Award for Best Playback Singer in television serial Shri Ramkrishna. Monali Thakur (Singer) : Bio, Husband, Life Story, Career, How Women Can Control Their Stress During This…. She also got inspired by her father Shakti Thakur who is a prominent singer in the Bengali language. She has lent her voice for various Bengali songs, including “Sonali Rodudure” from Dujone (2009), “O Yaara Ve” from Dui Prithibi (2010), “Give Me Freedom” from Bhorer Alo (2011), “He Naropishach” from Arundhati (2014), and “Bolo Na Radhika” from Shahjahan Regency (2019). Monali got married to businessman Maik Richter in 2017 and kept her personal life very secret until 2020. #monalithakur #monalithakurlive #monali #live #concert #assam #gorgeous #crowd #music #musician #performer #artist #adrenaline #power #2020 . They both dated each other for a long time and later separated their ways. She made her first Bengali debut film with Krishnakanter Will in 2007. Monali Thakur is a noted playback singer who mostly works for Bollywood songs. It was followed by two telefilms,  including Sudeshna Roy’s Phagune Agun, in which she was seen as Ruman. She has learnt hip-hop and Bharatanatyam and is also a trained salsa dancer. @colorstv @optimystixmedia Outfit : @sesame_thestylestudio Earrings: @bijouxbypriya Styled by @gumanistylists HMU : @rivieralynn @reenadutta123, A post shared by Monali Thakur (@monalithakur03) on Apr 7, 2018 at 1:15pm PDT, Also Read- 5 Bollywood Celebs Turned Youtubers, Throwback to one of the most beautiful rides of my life! Additionally, Maik got huge attention from India’s people when his wife Monali Thakur has reveled their marriage life in one of her interviews. To love is to live with a special sense of meaning, to cherish all that is there. Check this page to read her biography- age, husband, boyfriend, affairs, career, family and much more! Currently, singer Monali Thakur lives with her husband Maik in Switzerland.

Get The F Out Of My Way Tik Tok Song, Dillon Doyle, Iowa Highlights, Madvillainy Vinyl Australia, St Helena Airport, Nike Logo Vector Svg, Kim Kardashian Trainer Book, Ar Rahman Fees, Guy Clark 70th Birthday Concert, Mickey Newbury Train Songs, Danica Meaning, Drake Said Turn The 6 Upside Down, Ireland V Scotland 2015 Football, The Hurricane Book, Su Excelencia Embajador, How To Build Url With Parameters In Java, Classic Girl Jane's Addiction Meaning, Brimstone Hotel, Rare Beauty Release Date, Dip Abbreviation, Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies, Ben Folds Five Dawson's Creek, What Countries Change Their Clocks In Spring And Autumn, Football Teams Who Have Beaten England, Mondays Or Mondays, 8905 Lake Avenue Cleveland Oh 44102, Twin Cat Warrior 2, Trippin In My Jealous Tik Tok, Ranking Mlb Team Names, Qui Vs Que Vs Dont, Melbourne To Wagga Wagga Drive, Art Grand Prix Drivers 2020, F1600 Canada Results, Is Toronto Utc-5, Tim Kennedy Wife Ginger, Latin History For Morons Script, Posters For Sale, Scattergories On Zoom, 1970s Bank Robbery Movies, Embraceable You Sheet Music Pdf, Is Tr Thursday Or Tuesday And Thursday, Tito Ortiz Net Worth 2020, Man City Captain Today, Rongali Bihu Status, Sibelius Nested Tuplets, Why Is Chasing Cars So Sad, Shin Hye Sun, Juice Wrld Songs, April Billingsley Parents, Guru Purnima 2020, The Australian Dream Summary, This Is How You Lose Her Amazon, Lovesick Woman On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown, Reactions To Astros' Apology, Maybelline Gigi Hadid Mascara, The E Myth Revisited Summary, Sure Thing - Blackpink, Madonna Rare Records, Is Roy Wood Dead, Fired Up Song Lyrics, Where Was Hardball Filmed, The Dig Midnight Flowers Vinyl, Rush Albums In Order, Google Chelsea Fc, Viewpoint Example Sentence, I Am I Said (karaoke), Cash Money Records Songs, Dc Hat Lids, Tj Finley Highlights, Controlla Idealism, She Don't Love You Like I Love You Lyrics, Spike Vs Billy Ufc,