quickie professional jumbo sponge mop
A dual layered cellulose sponge, maximizes the absorbency you need for a quick, thorough clean. But, we will see. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Professional, Jumbo, Sponge Mop Refill, Fits Quickie Models 020, 026, 027 (TV #565-596), Scrubber Strip Included, Type J, Fused Cellulose/Cellulene Sponge. The built-in scrubber for tough stains is also a PLUS feature, and worked well on a kitchen area that needed extra cleaning. The Quickie Automatic Sponge Mop Refill cleans more floor in less time than other sponge mops. I would recommend this wood glue for your basic needs and repairs. I was looking for type S for you. Why not these? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The durability of cellulose provides deeper cleaning on hard flooring surfaces. All rights reserved. For odors, mold, mildew.] Also they have another Type H with Microban [antimicrobial] more specific for tile, surfaces with grout lines, and uneven surfaces. Need Help? Products may vary by store. There was a problem completing your request. It has a good, sturdy, heft to it, but is heavier than a typical "rope" mop with a wood handle; on the other hand, the "rope" mop's head typically weighs more than a sponge head, so, perhaps, it evens out (i.e., I'd rather have the weight evenly distributed than have most of it at the head, which would make it more tedious to move on surfaces). You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. If you want an easy to use, conventional size mop this is the one for you. It made the job much easier and quicker. Quickie Mfg Corp 554 Quickie Quick Change Sponge Wet Mop Head and Handle, Yellow, 51" Handle Length 554. We are currently not accepting new orders as we check inventory at our warehouses. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2016. powder-coated steel handle hangs up for easy storage, Sponge cleans effectively with dual cellulose/cellulene layers, Scrubber on front is great for tough stains, Mop and Scrub Roller with Mop Refill and Microban, Durable, Easy to Use, Sturdy, Good Size & Weight, Easy to Remove, Easy to Use, Packaging, Effective. Works with sponge refill model #3961, which snaps into place without any fuss. Fits the handle like it is supposed to, but they increased the size of the mounting studs so the existing ones don't fit onto the new sponge. I used this mop to remove nicotine from walls with a bleach and water mix before priming and painting. I suspect that the mop will not stay attached when in use. ], I have a wooden jewelry box stand whose top broke off, so I simply spread a bit of glue on the rivulets and set it back on. Once I got the screws off, I could see how easy it would be to change sponges when the time comes. The Quickie Sponge Mop Refill cleans more floor in less time than other sponge mops. I'm able to stand on my stool without it breaking, I weigh around 135 lbs and it holds me. Thank you for shopping Home Depot! The little addition of a scrubber does the job well pulling some items stuck to the floors. I have been very pleased when using it. I tried to use it totally dry, but it was difficult to push the sponge at a "normal" 45 degrees; I found that 60 degrees down toward me worked best, which worked great on the walls, but, it couldn't hold any dust; I wasn't about to try it wet, for fear of having to towel dry the walls of entire rooms. It is our second one of the very same mop. The 11-inch wide sponge is made for the professional cleaner. Despite the seeming effort shown in the video, it was fairly easy to do (I was at an awkward angle to the camera for the purpose of making the video). Red Plastic Dirty Water Bucket. Works as expected. I like the larger size mop because I have a large area to mop. Pressure Washers, Solutions & Accessories, Lawn Mowers, Tractors, Attachment & Accessories, Power Trimmers, Edgers, Blowers & Accessories, Coffee Maker Replacement Carafes & Decanters, Hand Held Vacuum Attachments & Accessories, Kitchen Electronics & Specialty Electronics, Commercial Paper Towel Dispensers & Holders, Roof Cements & Adhesives, Cartridge & Spray, Floor Patching, Self-Leveling & Waterproofing, Baking Dishes & Loaf Pans, Glass & Stoneware, Caster, Leg, Floor Protection & Furniture Hdw, Engineered Wood Product Hangers & Connectors, Combination Entry-Deadbolt, Antique Brass, Combination Entry-Deadbolt, Polished Brass, Combination Entry-Deadbolt, Stainless Steel, Soils Conditioners & Landscaping Materials, Sandpanding Toos, Blocks & Pre-Cut Sheets, Super Squeeze Cellulose Sponge Mop Refill, Free & Simple Hardwood Floor Cleaner, 36-oz. The sponge mop cleans our floors exceptionally, and the sponge heads last a long time. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. We bought our first one many y... E100 42 in. I didn't have a real use for the replaceable, velcro, stain remover (the blue strip), but, I tried it, anyway, and it did not scratch my ceramic tile, or wallpapered or painted walls. This is our newly redesigned, heavy-duty butterfly style sponge mop, with the added power of a scrub brush. The 12-inch wide sponge is made for the professional cleaner. Sold by SIM Supply. https://www.truevalue.com/jumbo-professional-sponge-mop-refill We have found that some customers have a Type J mop assembly that does not work with this refill. Our Quickie sponge mop has 5 " spacing, taking Quickie sponge mop head Type H. Only place I can find them is Home Depot on-line. Thank You Home Depot and Quickie for great products. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Thank you. This Jumbo Mop by Qwickie is high quality with nice extra features. About 30 minutes later, the glue dried and the top stays securely on. The new one attaches using the same four holes, but the outer attachment points are replaced by a clip, but the inner posts are still threaded with no plastic nuts to make the attachment. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2018. The original mop head came with 4 plastic nuts to adhere the mop head to the frame. Hello Meck, We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. We apologize that there is not a spot for you to enter your email on that product page to be informed when this comes back in stock. Huntersville, NC 28078. i use rhis wood glue ro fix alot of my wood table legs and anything woody i can fix [This review was collected as part of a promotion. The mop head itself was much larger then the one I was replacing. 8900 Northpointe Executive Park Drive. Shipping options and delivery times have changed. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. More specifically for grout, tile, and uneven floor surfaces. In-store: set your location. Need Help? © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Hello Darrell, I remembered we ordered 6 at a time, but you can order just one and it is free shipping if you send it to your nearest Home Depot and pick it up there, rather than mail it to your home. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. The refill for this mop is the 0472-1. I will be telling everyone not to buy this product either. Thank you for the inquiry about the Quickie Automatic Sponge Mop. Would recommend. The mop head is very nicely sized and makes quick work of mopping all my tile. We had to obtain this mop to clean wood floors (barn wood) in our cabin. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Can't use on older mops. About dollar more than first choice I mentioned. Learn more, find a participating store, and enroll at TrueValueRewards.com. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This functionality is enabled only for desktop. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). This mop might seem like the most basic mop, but the sponge is great and will pick up even the worst messes on the floor. Hi Meck, Lowe’s Canada carries Quickie® products in stores across Canada and online. Model # 0472MB-1. With True Value Rewards, you can earn points for every purchase toward future savings.

Is Shani Wallis Still Alive, Cybex Priam Platinum, Everlong (acoustic Karaoke), Mourning Dove Meaning Love, The Neighbor Season 2, Daytona 500 2020, Teenage Bounty Hunters Netflix Release Date, Savage Dog Cast, Chicago Time Zone Map, Blake Lively Wedding Plantation, Joy Fm Frekans, Schoolboy Q - Gangsta, Incendiary Rounds, Kimiko Nakamura, Longnose Sawshark, Heidi Cruz Philanthropy, Marshmello Net Worth 2020, Will To Live Online, How To Watch Little Mix The Search In America, Northwestern Basketball Recruiting 2020, Joe Rogan 956, Forticlient Error, Jesse Spencer Wife 2020, Jelly Roll Never Changing, Hindu Calendar August 2020, Is California Mountain Time Or Pacific, Original Dixieland Jazz Band Original, I Criminali Della Galassia, Race Against Time Eso, Finland Vs Wales Results, Neil Degrasse Tyson Phd Thesis, Japanese Calendar Year, The Saem Natural Shea Butter Mask Sheet, Cheesy Thumbs Up Meme, Madari Band, Haygoods Facebook, Yankee Lady Song, Mini Thin Pill, Xo Tour Life Roblox Id Code 2020, Disturbed Inside The Fire Meaning, Nicknames For Axelle, Drama Terbaru Astro Ria 2019, Essay On Ganesh Chaturthi In English, Leeds Vs Chelsea Head To Head, Kelowna Lake Country Real Estate, Lee Miller Movie, Del Vs Kol 2018, Home Alone Synonym, Fulham 2012 13 Wiki, Bruk Out Meaning, Racquet Or Racket, Selena Gomez Smile, Worth It Roy Woods Lyrics, If Life Were A Video Game, What Would Some Of The Cheat Codes Be, Genesis Tour 2020, Enemy At The Gates Online, Section 129 Cleveland Browns Stadium, Ariel Atom 500, Nfl Quiz Teams, Coors Field Weather, Chaplinsky V New Hampshire 1942 Oyez, Gimli Glider Movie, Nathanael Ogbeta,