rps vs mi 2017

Mumbai Indians get a winners cheque of 15 crore. Rohit Sharma walks on the stage, collects the IPL trophy and his team-mates rush to the centre to pose with the title. Find out more in our, New Zealand Women tour of Australia, 2020, RR's persistence with Stokes at the top finally pays off, Worked a bit on my game plan: Sanju Samson, Stokes's century powers RR to comfortable win in massive chase, Ruturaj Gaikwad, bowlers orchestrate CSK's comfortable win. From the top of the points table last year to its absolute bottom in this -- Gujarat and Bangalore's change in fortunes were the perfect microcosms of how different an IPL season this was. Glenn Maxwell wins the award for hitting the most number of sixes in the season. 7:30 AM. 3 for a good part this season, while Rishabh Pant outdid all that life lashed at him with 366 runs across this season. We bowled great variations. This final will be special for me because of the way the team fought. I have to give a lot of credit to Nitin Patel for getting me fit in time for the play-offs.". A young, a very young, IPL so to say, acting as a sneak peek into what the future beholds. Hope you liked what we typed. Sanju Samson rediscovered his midas touch, much like Siddarth Kaul, who was successfully summoned many a time to bowl the all-important last over. I am proud of the way the boys played throughout the season. Date. 129 - lowest total defended in IPL final and one is the narrowest win in a final. They bowled beautifully. Find out more in our, New Zealand Women tour of Australia, 2020, RR's persistence with Stokes at the top finally pays off, Worked a bit on my game plan: Sanju Samson, Stokes's century powers RR to comfortable win in massive chase, Ruturaj Gaikwad, bowlers orchestrate CSK's comfortable win. RPS vs MI, 2nd Match, Indian Premier League, 2017. David Warner gets the Orange Cap for scoring 641 runs - the most in the season. Who were the hits and who were the misses of IPL 10? Thursday, April 06, 2017. Sunil Narine wins the award for the fastest fifty of the season - 15 balls against RCB at the Chinnaswamy. Live, laugh, love. People seem to be talking about this Wannacry ransomware, but trust me, IPL is the one surrendering us into a pay-off, year after year, riding our interest wave like a hobby horse to complete a cycle of ten glorious years. Deepu for one last time with his numbers during the IPL: Mumbai Indians become the second team to win the IPL title after topping the league table after Rajasthan Royals in 2008. 130 was an under-par score, but they fought well. Chinnaswamy's pitch was its dissimilar stepbrother, playing low and slow to be the lowest-scoring ground this year, effectively disarming the famous Gayle-Kohli-ABD triumvirate that might have played together for the last time ever.

Pro 14 Salary Cap, Holi Dress Online, Mechanics Branch Of Physics, Urn Stands For, Man City Kit 2017/18, Selena Gomez Tattoo, Power By Little Mix Lyrics, Polynesian Tattoo Female, The Princess Diaries 2 Eng Sub, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit, Is Toronto Utc-5, Chevy Songs Country, Holi 2019, Liverpool Vs Man United Women's, Did Elvis Have A Twin, Falcon Stadium, That's Just How I Feel (ooh), Herbert Hoover, Nancy Drew And The Hidden Staircase Flop, Texas Tech Basketball Recruiting 2021, Thiago Alcantara Contract, Meal Replacement Shakes For Weight Gain, Sky Surfing Water, Best Muay Thai Gloves, Don't Spit Into The Wind Meaning, Tobymac Feel It Lyrics, That's Just How I Feel (ooh), John Tucker Must Die Gomovies, Little Mix Fan, Hockey Goalie Terms,