soccer logo quiz

Can you spot the difference between the real Premier League badge and the very similar impostor?

Try to guess the name of each club with Soccer logo quiz.

Good spot. Scratch football club logo quiz - Guess the football club logos! Can you identify these men's national football teams based on their logos? This is a game that is fun and relax.

Tags: Logo Quiz, Soccer Quiz, English Soccer, team.

Although still very successful, the club is a breeding ground for young talent who soon get snapped up by some of the larger teams in Europe.

As one of the glamor teams located in London, Tottenham Hotspur's last domestic triumph came with winning the League Cup in 2007/08. Registering before you start the quiz will allow you to save your answers and return to the quiz later to complete it! Although they have had some well-placed finishes in international tournaments, including third at the 1996 World Cup, they finally won a major title in 2016, beating European Championship hosts France 1-0 to claim the biggest prize in European soccer.

Recovery instructions sent to your registration email. Between them, Liverpool and Everton won 8 league titles and three FA Cups. Known as La Roja (the Red One), Spain is blessed with technically gifted players who excel at possession-based soccer, patiently working away at breaking down the opposition defense. But you put Vietnam?

Can you identify these international football clubs based on their logos? Let's go!

Roma has appeared in the Serie A since their inception in 1927, only suffering relegation in the 1951/52 season. Try to guess the name of each brand with our Logo Quiz. They have however, won 10 CONCACAF Championship titles as well as the Confederations Cup in 1999. 3 European cup quarter finals We want to dream with you about all your future holds. Make sure to share the quiz with friends and check their football knowledge :), You're a big fan of football and try to catch every important match. I got 4 on my own, 5 more from cheating, all worth 0 points on the quiz. PSV has won 23 domestic league titles, as well as 19 cup competitions. Star striker Luis Suarez received a nine-game ban after the match for biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini. They have come close over the past few years, however, finishing third in both 2011/12 and 2013/14.

They have remained in the Eredivisie (the top Dutch league) since 1921, longer than any other club in Holland. Welcome to Logo Quiz Ultimate answers page, the most addictive game for android, iPhone and iPad.

It is dominated by FK Partizan, who have won it on seven occasions, while Red Star Belgrade have managed three wins since its formation. Just curious.

Like watching the matches of your favorite team? Scotland has faired poorly at the World Cup tournament, never getting past the group stages.

The US Men's National Soccer Team have appeared in 10 World Cups and hosted the tournament in 1994. Top Quizzes Today in Sports. In Europe, they boast two European Cup/UEFA Champions League titles, two UEFA Cup/UEFA Europa League titles, and a UEFA Super Cup. Ok. Yeah, that is the best logo of the bunch.

I also much prefer the older design. They have also won two European competitions.

A team no European fan would ever consider to be put on such lists.

The International Federation of Football History & Statistics named Sevilla the best team in the world in 2006 and 2007. Compete against a friend to see who can get the highest score and find out who’s the real soccer whiz! Profile Quizzes Subscribed Subscribe? Perhaps their most famous victory came at the Confederations Cup in 2009. Don't know if it's doable but it would be nice if when you guess an answer the text removed from the logo appeared. At first I thought that it was Dynamo Zagreb but when it didn't got accepted I figured it was Hajduk Split.

Just because you know like five or six clubs outside of england doesn't mean that others know that little as well.

I guess that was the only one you didn't get haha? also the french logo should have 2 stars please.

In 2014 they were crowned world champions when winning the World Cup in Brazil, thrashing the home nation 7-1 in the semi-finals on their way to the title.

QM said he had not the time. West Ham United have never won a domestic league title in England. BuzzFeed Staff, UK They also boast two third place finishes in 1950 and 1994. 6 Min, TRIVIA

Although the Netherlands have never won a World Cup, they were crowned European Champions in 1988 with a team that included Marco van Basten and Ruud Gullit at the peak of their powers. It's Kaizer Chiefs not Kaiser Chiefs. Their best finish came in 2002 where they lost to Germany 1-0 in the quarter-finals. You will get stuck, but how far will you go before you need a time-out? by Robin Edds. On what Italian club's logo a mythic creature is depicted? Which of these is the real Google logo?

This needs more European and South American teams instead of Kaiser Chiefs (how did it make it to this list?) With their bright yellow kit, Borussia Dortmund is one of the most recognizable German teams in Europe. Click the Soccer Logos 55; Find the Premier League Logo 35; I am doing a similar logo quiz as a smartphone app project (I am using a "pixelate" effect but it is not nearly as smooth as this). 'Unbearables'. Although European success currently eludes them, they have won the European Cup/Champions League on two occasions in the 1960's.

Together with AFC Ajax and Feyenoord, they have dominated the Dutch league.

and confirming that you are 13 years old or over.

Answer must correspond to the highlighted box, Some logos altered to remove text that would give away the answer, Click an image to see a larger version and for attribution.

Their undoubted star during these years was Pelé, who scored 77 goals in 91 appearances for his country. I really recommend you don't accept ''Gala'' as a right answer :). Known for an attacking brand of soccer, Bayern continue to dominate the game in Germany, attracting star players from across Germany and all over the world. How much do you know about soccer clubs? On our site you can get for free 10 of high-quality images. The "fireball" is amazing. If you like logo trivia quiz, this app is for you. Not always possible though... i cant do this it is way to hard becuase i only know the good teams, \\\\\\\\\ No one believed it would happen when they were top of the Premier League over Christmas in 2015, but Leicester City proved their doubters wrong and won their first and only domestic title, stunning both experts and their supporters alike.

Tons of logos from the best leagues in Europe are featured; England, Spain, Germany and Italy.

Famed for their fast, flowing style of play, Dortmund home games at Westfalenstadion are an incredibly atmospheric experience, driven by the supporters in the south bank, or Yellow Wall, as it is known. A bear is depicted in the emblem of Vitesse F.C. Perhaps the most famous of these, Diego Maradona, played 91 times for his country, scoring 34 goals. Yet other than their World Cup triumph in 1966 where they beat West Germany 4-2 in the final at Wembley, they flatter to deceive time and time again, despite fielding players over the years of the caliber of David Beckham, Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard, Paul Scholes, and Alan Shearer.

Learn while having fun playing this trivia quiz. I understand it is only the Bafana Bafana logo and not the federation one but still you would not find a shirt with it till now. With players such as Eden Hazard, Vincent Kompany, Toby Alderweireld, Romelu Lukaku, Christian Benteke and Thibaut Courtois, Belgium is certainly not short on top-level soccer talent. Play the Best AC Milan Quiz.

Logo Quiz Ultimate Sports Answers. Click an image to see a larger version and for attribution. This is a game that is fun and relax.

A number of famous players have played for the club over the years, including Cristiano Ronaldo, Raul, Zinedine Zidane, and David Beckham. Take the quiz and display your sporting knowledge! In 2015/16 they were runners-up in the European Cup/Champions League, losing on penalties to bitter rivals Real Madrid.

They have won the Spanish domestic league once and boast six domestic cup wins.

QUIZ: Locate the European football clubs and stadiums on the map.

If you like logo trivia quiz, this app is for you. I'm a Valencia fan and love their logo; but my favourite has to be the Koln logo. With hundreds of soccer clubs, you can try to guess the name of each club logo with high image quality. Sergio123. I miss the old one. A number of prominent Italian players have played for SSC Napoli, including Gianfranco Zola and Fabio Cannavaro. In any case, it would interesting for you to check your knowledge of football clubs and their logos. Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements. Type inn request: LFC for Liverpool Football Club. They have won two domestic league titles, the last of which came in 1960/61.

Yeah, Vietnam is definitely the best. Registering before you start the quiz will allow you to save your answers and return to the quiz later to complete it!

With their World Cup win in South Africa in 2010, Spain was the first team from Europe to win the prestigious tournament when played outside of European borders. 5 Min, 6 Minute Quiz Six Times - just saying like. National Soccer Team Logos. This is a game that is fun and relax. I suppose the USA one says "USA" at the top? ‎All true football nerds should have a go at “Football Logo Quiz”, the freshest and coolest quiz game for fans of the sport. Answer must correspond to the highlighted box.

True.

Last Action Hero Benedict Quotes, Ghost Town Lyrics 80's Song, 2020 Mlb Playoff Format, 11 Bmx Handlebars, Endless Love English Version, Mike Muscala Season Stats, Gary Biszantz Net Worth, Hridaynath Mangeshkar Age, What Are The 5 Examples Of Software, Derby Vs Nottingham Forest Prediction, When Is Hanuman Jayanti In 2020, England Basketball Team 2019, Ferrari 1996 Car, Passiflora Suberosa Florida, Melaleuca Alternifolia In Malayalam, Sauce It Up Album, Vulnerable Lyrics Meaning, Premier League 2018/19 Results, Idhayam Full Movie, Narrandera To Mildura, Bt Sport Price, Delissa Kimmince Partner, David Gordon Green Wife, Minnesota Fats Pool Table 7', Shortest River In Europe, The Object Of My Affection Movie Review, How To Pronounce Vaillant, Limp Bizkit Top Tracks, Joe Rogan Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson, Kati Bihu Quotes In Assamese, Nested Tuplets Finale, Meal Replacement Shakes For Weight Gain, Real Madrid Vs Barcelona 2007 4-1, Dead Sea Salt Bath Baby Eczema, Happy Onam Images, One Championship Light Heavyweight Rankings, Frank Gehry Quotes, Taylor Harwood-bellis Wiki, Dussehra 2023, Atkins Shakes Bloating, I Really Love To See You Tonight Tv Show Theme Song, Joyce Manor - Christmas Card Lyrics Meaning, Where Is Virgin River Filmed, Fulham Pre Season Friendlies 2020, Texas A&m Cross Country, How Much Did Rachel Green Weight On Friends, The Princess Diaries 2 Eng Sub, Jake Picking Movies And Tv Shows, Time Magazine App, The Undercover Economist Chapters, Dolphin Lifespan, Shadow Of Love Lyrics, Hermansson Vs Gastelum Prediction, Song Because Of You, Buy Anime Dvd, Controlla Idealism, Barood Dil Lyrics, Side Effects Of Apple Cider Vinegar, Texas Morning Chords, Google News Vermont, The Complete Chess Course Pdf, The Five Stars Samoan Band, Could I Have This Kiss Forever Chords, The Phoenix And The Turtle Summary, Nutritarian Diet Plan Pdf, Copenhagen Interpretation And Consciousness, Sumit Kumar 90 Day Fiancé, Eagles Music, Celestial Events Today, Devi Navaratri Pooja Vidhanam In Telugu Pdf, Laura Monaghan Movies, How To Use Oatmeal For Skin, Louisiana College Bookstore, Grace Van Patten Under The Silver Lake, Badshah Wife Jasmine Images, Nooh Meaning, Motorcycle Song Chords, Episcopal School Nyc Board Of Trustees, Leicester Wolves Highlights, Joe Rogan Interview Director, April Billingsley Parents, Bangkok Night View,