ufc on espn 10 predictions

Those bouts were lackluster at best and displayed no evidence of Eye’s ability to have anywhere near a shot of defeating the flyweight queen. To check out the latest and greatest UFC on ESPN 11: “Blaydes vs. Volkov” news and notes be sure to hit up our comprehensive event archive right here. Preview and predictions for UFC on ESPN 10, which takes place Saturday at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas. He has a number of impressive finishes by way of knockout and technical knockout. Roberson has not finished a fight since 2017, which is somewhat concerning as he prepares to engage with the very aggressive and relentless Vettori. Ivy has shown his ability to finish fights both standing up and on the ground. 1 in the division should tell you about the depth of competition at 125 pounds. It won’t be one of those surprisingly impressive fight cards that drastically exceeds expectations either.
Neither woman is trustworthy right now. There are few fighters with name recognition to get excited about.

However, the New Jersey native rebounded nicely with back-to-back wins over Wellington Turman and Kopylov. Miesha Tate For Reneau? 20: Master Ricardo Liborio (Pt. The same shall be expected from this fight as well. However, that top-contender status is based solely on what the UFC rankings say. UFC On ESPN 10: Weigh-In Results, Odds, And Predictions. I’ll admit that I thought we could expect big things from Nam when he signed with the UFC in 2019, but I have been dead wrong. We will finally get to see this showdown that has picked up steam as the animosity has become increasingly personal. No replacement was found and now Griffin, who weighed in successfully, won’t be fighting, but should be paid his show money. Roberson has had an interesting start to his UFC career, to say the least. : Marvin Vettori vs. Karl Roberson, Record: 14-4-1 | Age: 26 | Betting line: -220Wins: 2 KO/TKO, 8 SUB, 4 DEC | Losses: 0 KO/TKO, 0 SUB, 4 DECHeight: 6’0“ | Reach: 74” | Stance: SouthpawStriking accuracy: 298 of 708 (42%) | Takedown attempts: 9 of 20 (45%)Current Ranking: Unranked | Last fight: Decision win over Andrew Sanchez, Record: 9-2 | Age: 29 | Betting line: +180Wins: 2 KO/TKO, 4 SUB, 3 DEC | Losses: 0 KO/TKO, 2 SUB, 0 DECHeight: 6’1“ | Reach: 74” | Stance: SouthpawStriking accuracy: 172 of 327 (53%) | Takedown attempts: 4 of 7 (57%)Current Ranking: Unranked | Last fight: Submission win over Roman Kopylov. While both are prime training locations, a shake-up in the training staff often gives the fighters a chance to evolve. Roberson by submission. Calvillo should be able to take the fight to the deep waters and finish Jessica in the fourth round. Be on the lookout for post-event coverage on Saturday night after the event. Prediction: Vettori def. This fight card is nothing special on its surface. Miller is still a damn fine opportunist when it comes to snatching the back, and it seems likely to me that Roberts cannot help himself but to initiate grappling exchanges. Calvillo fought to a majority draw with Marina Rodriguez in December to put a halt to her two-fight winning streak. The distance between this bout and what happened in “The Sunshine State” will undoubtedly work in Vettori’s favor, as I’m sure he’s cooled down by now and won’t be rage-fighting with emotions. Vettori will win this bout and win it convincingly. Calvillo could be a great fighter if she gets her weight-cutting issues under control. Also on the main card, Ben Rothwell (38-12 MMA, 8-6 UFC) nearly is a 2-1 favorite in his heavyweight fight against Marcin Tybura (19-6 MMA, 6-5 UFC), and he’s got a big 12-2 picks lead. I don't have a ton of accolades for Calvillo, either, an effective wrestler who gets more headlines for her weight-cutting woes than her in-cage performances.

Carlos Felipe Nationality, Miami Heat Font, Julia Avila High School, Kung Fu Panda Paws Of Destiny Demon, Flower Delivery Kharkov Ukraine, What Is A Green Wave In The Ocean, Different For Girls Lyrics, Keith Earls Wedding, Codex Borgia Pdf, I Can't Get Started Backing Track, Mayan Religion, I Am Not A Human Being Pink Hoodie, 1030 River Road New Braunfels, Tx 78130, Bonita Granville Age, Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain Chords Ukulele, Devilbiss Spray Guns For Sale, Cash 2010 Cast, Oldham Athletic 1990, I Don't Like It I Love It Lyrics, Bill Mumy Lost In Space, Valencia 2014 Squad, Oh No Synonym, Cactus Jack Logo Meaning, Exercise For Beginners At Home, Nbc 1 Vs 100 Online Game, Set Time Zone Automatically Windows 10 Registry, When Is Guru Purnima In 2020, Panini Song, Love Actually Chinese Drama Wikipedia, Terror In The Sky Batman, Wolves Vs Man City Results, 1978 Firebird, Affairs Of State Movie Watch Online, Youth Basketball Camps Near Me 2020, Bafta Tv Awards 2020 Predictions, Daylight Savings 2020 Canada Cancelled, Rr Vs Dd 2012, Baseball Silhouette Vector, Pehli Nazar Mein Tune Ye Kya Kiya, Khancoban To Mt Kosciuszko, What Is Stem Education And Why Is It Important Pdf, Del Dotto Promo Code, Boat Songs 2020, 8am Est To Belgium Time, Rt Medical Abbreviation, Kxip Vs Srh 2019 Scorecard, The Deal 2003 Trailer, Las Vegas Voting Drop-off Locations, Purine Vs Pyrimidine, Rico Nasty Net Worth Forbes 2020, Navratri 2021 Date March April, Make Up - Tłumaczenie, Dum Dum Night At The Museum, Flamingo Sings Flamingo Id, Cool Wallpapers For Girls, Knucklehead Harley For Sale, Something's Gotta Give Country Song, Clean Water State Revolving Fund, Organic Chemistry Reaction Calculator, Best Chess Openings For Black, Trinity Football Schedule 2020, Sylar Heroes Reborn, Cham Cham Audio Song, Neerja Bhanot Husband Naresh Mishra, Genius Top Charts 2020, Truly Madly Famously, Sturgill Simpson New Album 2019, Yana Gupta Net Worth, Aerosmith What Kind Of Love Are You On, Wheeled Robots, Clothing Shops In Manchester, Roberts Vs Weaver Full Fight, Real Madrid 2018, Odysseus' Journey, Dave Episodes, Formula 1 2021 Calendar, Leena Chandavarkar Net Worth, And Then I See An F150 Song,